Перейти к содержимому
«ПЛАНАР-СИТИ»
  • Объявления

• DVN

Борьба за Авторское право

Предупреждаю всех и сразу, чтобы потом не было обид и обиженных. Согласно п.4.2.3 Правил форума с 13.03.2007 года все посты содержащие разного рода статьи, стихи, рассказы, обзоры и рецензии и т.д., и т.п. БЕЗ УКАЗАНИЯ копирайта будут сразу же удаляться в Корзину.
    • DVN

Борьба за Авторское право-2

Предупреждаю ЕЩЁ РАЗ, всех и сразу, чтобы потом не было обид и обиженных. Согласно п.4.2.3 Правил форума все посты содержащие разного рода статьи, стихи, рассказы, обзоры и рецензии и т.д., и т.п. БЕЗ УКАЗАНИЯ копирайта (авторства, ссылки на источник, откуда Вы взяли эту информацию) будут сразу же удаляться в Корзину. Если Вы автор представленной информации, так и пишите - © ник
Jennermack

Ever not finish an anime because you didn't want it to end?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi,

A friend of mine ask me why I had this weird habit of starting a anime series, but then not finishing the last handful of episodes. I have noticed this as a habit of mine with several series such as Beck(which I have yet to finish), Eureka Seven, Fruits Basket, Hajime no Ippo, Cowboy Bebop, and for the sake of not having you read an essay I'll stop there. Hajime no Ippo alone took me over a year to finish even though I bought the whole series all at once. I find that the reason I have this habit is because when I enjoy a series so much, I don't want it to end. The feeling that after you finish a series and then that's it, there no more episodes ever going to be made, is quite depressing. Now there are some where I buy and don't even watch for maybe a year because I have to be emotionally ready (I know kinda sad, right?). The Place Promised In Our Early Days moved me so much that when 5 Centimeters Per Second came out, it took me 2 years before I watched itt. We should name this "The Shinkai Effect." Anyone else feel the same way when watching anime? Or am I just too emotional and sentimental for my own good? 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=147103
Weather Forecast Video

Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас